News from Norwich Healthy Living
Please call Anne on 07899 953 974 if you want a chat about anything Norwich Healthy Living is offering or contact us through the website.
- Ever felt like you need to pause your life?
- Do you wish you knew more about a healthy lifestyle?
- Have you ever wanted more balance in your life?
- Does life sometimes take over and leave you exhausted?
Norwich Healthy Living provides training and classes designed to put the spring back in your step and the smile back on your face in the following ways –
- Fitness in Later Life classes at UEA Sportspark and Stage 2, Theatre Royal, Norwich
- Wellbeing coaching by GP exercise referral qualified practitioner (free initial half-hour consultation)
- Wellbeing courses for communities and businesses
- Complete Chillout days – how to manage everyday and workplace busyness
The following services are available through NHL;
Reflexology, Qi gong, yoga, meditation, wellbeing coaching, creative activities, healthy recipes, mindfulness, massage, health, fitness and wellbeing coaching, positive mindset, compassion focussed therapy and Dance Fitness classes
All practitioners are qualified, insured and fully trained
We launched on 25th April 2015 and had a great time.
Big thanks to 2 years funding from Awards4All for making this possible
House in Norwich, United Kingdom. It’s a warm, cosy home with a big heart. You will find yourself most welcome. There are takeaways of every type and a Co-op supermarket at the top of the road. The city centre is only a short walk and the road is a cu-de-sac so it’s nice and quiet… View all listings in Norwich